This consultation is for couples with fertility or IVF support concerns to attend together. If it is only the female partner concerned for a consultation or a follow-up, then the Women’s Health Naturopathic Consultation is recommended.
It may suit the following concerns for couples
Whether your have started trying to conceive or are intending to start, it is recommended for both partners to begin their family planning with at least 6 months’ time to prepare their bodies with a thorough detox.
This includes nutritional and herbal support for optimal health.
Holistic Fertility Management
- Nutritional and herbal support for both partners as relevant
- Non-IVF intentions, supporting both partners with optimal diet and lifestyle advice for natural conception
Holistic IVF Support
- Integrative advice for working with your IVF specialists to get optimal results
- Diet and lifestyle advice that is not contraindicated with IVF treatment
From a Naturopathic perspective, we firstly assess main health concerns and then discuss relevant bodily systems of concern. Some basic measurements and testing are conducted including
- Blood Pressure Check
- Height, Weight, Body Fat % and Muscle % assessment
- Iridology Observation
A thorough Diet Analysis is also conducted using analytical software, with relevant food and lifestyle advice written up in your report.
If there is extra information needed via pathology testing, recommendations will be outlined to seek your relevant Primary Health Practitioner or Specialist, otherwise private testing is conducted via Nutripath Pathology labs (extra fees).
Possible testing involved may include
- Food Allergies & Intolerances Testing
- Complete Digestive Stool Analysis
- Hormone Panels Testing
Herbal prescriptions and formulas will be discussed and recommended as relevant.
For a personalised meal plan to reach specific goals, there are extra fees.
- Please fill in the Contact Form to see the full Consultations Menu and to make a booking.
- Consultations are conducted from within Brisbane Wellbeing Clinic, located in Brisbane CBD at 1/235 Edward Street. Current availability Mondays, 11 am – 7 pm.
With every full hour Naturopathic consultation in person, there is an additional free service of your choice between either of the following:
Once we have achieved successful pregnancy, it is recommended to have ongoing monitoring with Women’s Health Naturopathic Consultations for pregnancy and lactation support.
Please fill in the Contact Form to see the full Consultations Menu and to make a booking.
Consultations are conducted from within Brisbane Wellbeing Clinic, located in Brisbane CBD at 1/235 Edward Street. Current availability Mondays, 11 am – 7 pm.